Wednesday, 15 February 2017
15.02.2017 - 15.02.2017
We will be away for 47 days from 3 June 2017 to 19 July 2017. This outing is in multiple parts
Getting there. We fly from Canberra to Sydney then to Singapore and on to Heathrow in England where we overnight before the Coach trip to Southampton for another overnight stay.
- SAT 03-Jun-17 Fly from CBR to SIN
- SUN 04-Jun-17 Fly from SIN to LHR
- MON 05-Jun-17 Transfer to Southampton
The First Cruise On Tuesday 6 June we board the Caribbean Princess for the 12 night cruise visiting Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and France returning to Southampton where we travel by coach to Canterbury.
- TUE 06-Jun-17 Southampton board Caribbean Princess
- WED 07-Jun-17 Guernsey (St Peter P
- THU 08-Jun-17 Cork (Cobh)
- FRI 09-Jun-17 Dublin
- SAT 10-Jun-17 Liverpool
- SUN 11-Jun-17 Belfast
- MON 12-Jun-17 Glasgow (Greenock)
- TUE 13-Jun-17 At Sea
- WED 14-Jun-17 Invergordon
- THU 15-Jun-17 Edinburgh (South Que
- FRI 16-Jun-17 At Sea
- SAT 17-Jun-17 Paris/Normandy (Le H
- SUN 18-Jun-17 Southampton Coach to Canterbury
Stay in Canterbury. We have just over a week in Canterbury. We're staying there because it was difficult finding accommodation in Dover and we'll find plenty of things to look at. Having completed a port-intensive cruise we'll need a break.
- MON 19-Jun-17 Canterbury
- TUE 20-Jun-17 Canterbury
- WED 21-Jun-17 Canterbury
- THU 22-Jun-17 Canterbury
- FRI 23-Jun-17 Canterbury
- SAT 24-Jun-17 Canterbury
- SUN 25-Jun-17 Canterbury
- MON 26-Jun-17 Canterbury
The Second Cruise. On Tuesday 27 June a coach will transport us to Dover where we will join the Pacific Princess for an 18 day cruise along the coast of Norway. Being a small vessel we will be visiting the smaller ports not normally on a cruise-ship's itinerary. We hope to sail North into the Arctic Circle and witness the midnight sun.
- TUE 27-Jun-17 Dover board Pacific Princess
- WED 28-Jun-17 At Sea
- THU 29-Jun-17 Bergen
- FRI 30-Jun-17 Trondheim
- SAT 01-Jul-17 At Sea
- SUN 02-Jul-17 At Sea
- MON 03-Jul-17 Longyearbyen (Spits
- TUE 04-Jul-17 At Sea
- WED 05-Jul-17 Tromso
- THU 06-Jul-17 At Sea
- FRI 07-Jul-17 Murmansk
- SAT 08-Jul-17 Honningsvag
- SUN 09-Jul-17 At Sea
- MON 10-Jul-17 Lofoten Islands (Gra
- TUE 11-Jul-17 At Sea
- WED 12-Jul-17 Hellesylt & Geiranger
- THU 13-Jul-17 Haugesund
- FRI 14-Jul-17 At Sea
Return Home. Arriving back in Dover on Saturday 15 July we board a coach to the hotel in Heathrow for a two night stay. We decided to stay an extra night to fit in with the Singapore Air direct flight from Singapore to Canberra thereby avoiding congested Sydney.
- SAT 15-Jul-17 Dover to London)
- SUN 16-Jul-17 London Heathrow
- MON 17-Jul-17 Fly LHR to SIN
- TUE 18-Jul-17 SIN to CBR
- WED 19-Jul-17 Canberra
I'll get into the swing of this as the departure date approaches.
Wishing you good health and safe travel.
Have a great day and stay well.
Cheers .. Tony